Keep The Splatter In The Pan!
The SplashGuard is specially designed to keep oil contained when you're frying!
Fry up your favorite foods with no worries. It surrounds your pans and skillets to provide a tall, protective barrier against splashing grease.
It helps eliminate burns, messy clean-up and ideal for protecting walls while using a mixer bowl. It is dishwasher safe and rolls up into a compact sleeve for storage.
SplashGuard never drops it's guard, protecting your stovetop even when you stir with a spoon or flip with a spatula. Yet it lets steam escape, so nothing will get soggy.
You get the freedom of an open pan, with a lot less mess. SplashGuard works better than a splatter screen.
SplashGuard is made of BPA-free, FDA-compliant silicone that can withstand heat up to 450°F. It's also dishwasher safe, and easy to roll up and store in its pint-sized sleeve.
✅ No Compromise Protection: The first-ever splatter guard that combines uninterrupted protection with complete access to cooking surface, providing all the benefits of an uncovered pan without the mess.
✅ Spillover Stopper: Perfect for preventing spillovers when lots of veggies and greens in overfull pan.
✅ Stops Oil Mist and Condensation: Completely blocks fine oil that splatter screens let through, but lets steam escape freely. So burgers sear perfectly, sauces reduce quickly, and condensation splatter is eliminated.
✅ Safe, Clean and Compact: Made of BPA-free, FDA-compliant silicone that can withstand sustained temperatures of up to 450°F. Dishwasher safe and easy to clean. After use rolls into cup-sized sleeve for compact storage.
HOW TO USE:
1. Verify that the surface marked “IN” faces the inside of your pan. If your model has a stability ring, it should face the middle of the pan.
2. Grip SplashGuard with your thumbs on the inside and your other fingers spread out wide on the outside surface.
3. Maintaining this grip, maneuver SplashGuard so the bottom edge forms a circle.
4. Gently lower SplashGuard into your pan. SplashGuard should rest against the inside surface of your pan's rim, so the cooking surface stays clear. SplashGuard won't be damaged by sitting on the cooking surface, but it may get in the way a bit.
5. Cook away, just avoid exposing SplashGuard to direct flames. SplashGuard is safe to 450°F, well above the smoking temperature of most cooking oils.
6. For easy storage, roll up SplashGuard and place it back into its reusable plastic packing sleeve.
✅Size:Approx 70-110cm Long, 14cm Wide
✅Suitable for:22/24/26/28 inch pot
✅ Measure pancarefully before purchasing.
✅1 x The SplashGuard