Install Screws to usually Inaccessible Spots!
Magnetic, impact-ready, pivoting bit holder for accessing tight spaces and awkward screws.
Pivoting Bit Tip Holder fits in tight spaces eliminating many right angle drill needs. Lockable for use as a straight bit holder.
The locking collar allows for straight or angled driving, whichever is needed. Pivoting Bit Tip Holder will work on all drywall guns and standard drills/drivers.
The primary users are electrical contractors, general contractors, cabinet installers.
1/4"Shank allows for use in any chuck or impact driver. Rated up to 2000 in/lb (inches per pound) of torque for tightening, loosening, and boring applications.
The head pivots up to 20 deg. for use in corners and other tight locations. Locking collar allows for straight or angled driving. Works on all drywall guns.
- 20 Degree Pivot Mode allows for tight space accessibility
- Can be used in Straight or Pivot Mode
- Qualified for Cordless Impact Tools up to 2000"/lbs of torque
- Locking collar allows for straight or angled driving
- Works on all drywall guns
- Works in all standard drills/drivers
- Qualified for: cordless impact drivers
- Primary users: electrical contractors, general contractors, cabinet installers
✅ Material: metal
✅ Color:black, as picture shows
✅ Bit Tip Holder:1/4"
✅1 x Pivoting Bit Tip Holder